Monday, October 20, 2014

Fired Walmart worker farts next to manager and customers for revenge



I was leaving Walmart the other day after I just bought a hemorrhoid pillow. When I was passing the last check stand I noticed a manager arguing with a young employee.  The only thing I caught was the young person saying "Your just saying that cause your old." to the manager. I guess that pissed him off so he said "Get the hell out of hear your through you little piss ant!" Essentially firing the young worker. What's weird is that you couldn't tell if the worker was a guy or girl. 
Then I was surprised when the 'it' worker pulled down his or her pants and let out a big ripping fart as revenge for being fired, Then ran away laughing and pulling up its pants, leaving the manager and some busy body old customers to suffer in the cloud. I heard a couple moans of disgust from the crowd. Then the manager yelled to the fired worker "You'll pay for that!" Then picked up the phone with a pissed of tomato red face and called someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment