Monday, February 10, 2014

Family makes Walmart deal with problem family member

My buddy Matt works as a janitor at the local Wal-Mart. One time the toilet clogged in the bathroom and people just kept using the toilet anyway until it was almost filled to the top. I was in the last stall taking a dump and I heard my buddy Matt come in to fix the problem of the clogged toilet. I said "Matt is that you?" He said "Yeah I have to fix this problem." He walked up to the problem toilet and was surprised "What the...! People keep taking a sh*t in here! Dam it!" he said. I just thought that was funny.


Then one time he had to go clean the family restroom because someone got sh*t all over the floor and wiped it on the walls. He told me that there was a retarded guy who lived it the trailer park next door. His family wouldn't let him crap at home because of the mess he makes so they tell him he has to go into Walmart to do it. Ha! I just think that is hilarious My buddy Matt has to deal with this guys mess and his own family doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment