Tuesday, February 18, 2014




I have always prided myself on being a good driver. I have had my license for about a month now. I have always said that everyone else on the road is an idiot for driving so bad. I call them clowns. When someone was driving the speed limit or slowing down at a yellow light when they had plenty of time to just zoom thru it I would yell out the window “Clown!“ as I sped past them. . Anyway, I just got hired in the automotive station to help change peoples oil. The manager must have a thing for me because that is were I wanted to work and that’s what I got. Anyway this lady brought her car in to have the oil changed. She went in to sign the paper work and to do shopping while she waited. The mechanic that had been working there for a while gave me her keys and told me to drive the car into the garage. Long story short they called the lady back a few minutes later cause I had crashed the car into the guard rail just outside the big garage entrance. Do I have to worry about being sued or is there a way to get Walmart to take the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment